Thursday, February 16, 2012

14 Months and Valentine's Day

Hello fellow bloggers! I am back! Valentine's Day was great. I was spoiled and got flowers from my husband and my dad! How lucky! We don't really do much around our house on Valentine's. We stayed home, cooked some great food and watched the Jazz game. It was a laid back night.







This little tyrant is 14 months now. Crazy! He is getting so big and he is so much fun. He loves to play all day long and is constantly on the go. He doesn't walk yet (but he is really close), I guess he just loves crawling and he is super duper fast! His favorite thing to do is to get everything out of the drawers in the kitchen.....We really need to baby proof them. Hopefully we will get that done this weekend. :) It would make my life so much easier!




Notice the toys scattered around in the background?? Yeah....his room isn't clean all the time but he LOVES to play in it and it keeps him occupied and that is great for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment