Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween and such.

Ian had a great first Halloween! Nick found his costume online and it was just too cute. He was.....Shrek! He looked so stinkin cute. See for yourself.



Ian and "Papa" at a Halloween Party.




Ian and Uncle Jeremy. It is rare that Ian lets his Uncles hold him. He is scared of all of them for some reason, but he is getting much better. Thank goodness.




Ian and Auntie Kay!



I took Ian to Nick's work for some Trick or Treating. He wasn't too interested in the Candy though.




Ian-screaming at the top of his lungs. His favorite.


I am trying not to give Ian a bottle in his crib, but sometimes it is all that will work to get him to nap......This is how he fell asleep the other day. cute.



I was looking through my camera and I came across this from when Ian was 4 or 5 months old. He is such a sweetheart.



And I leave you with this cheeser.

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable!!! I can't get enough! I love love love his costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the screaming face. He's got quite the set of lungs!

    ReplyDelete