Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a fun Thanksgiving this year. My parents have a house in St. George and we were able to go down and spend Thanksgiving down there. My aunt, uncle, and cousins were able to come so it was a lot of fun!



We went to watch my sister play in a soccer game. She loves soccer so much, she guest played with another team.......crazy? yes!

This is Ian watching the soccer game.




Tub Time!




Cute Simon swimming in the really warm pool!



Nick, Ian and I also went to eat at the Bear Paw on Main Street in St. George. I highly recommend it, especially for breakfast. It was so so good! We came home Saturday because my sister had a soccer game that she just HAD to make it home for. She is weird but I love her. And that pretty much sums up our Thanksgiving. Hope you had a good one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment